1. This disclaimer covers:
- The web page: every web page on which the publisher places a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of this disclaimer applying to it;
- The publisher: the authorised publisher of the web page;
- Use: including loading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, filling in forms, sending, (temporary) copying, saving, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, committing legal acts (i.e. copying, renting);
- You: the natural or legal person, represented or not, who uses the web page;
- the content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- Damages: direct or indirect damages of any kind whatsoever, including lost data and matters, loss in turnover, profit, or any other economic disadvantage.
2. The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
3. The publisher shall strive to regularly update and/or complement the content of the web page. Despite such care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4.The publisher provides the content of the web page in its actual state, without guarantee as to the reliability, suitability for a given goal, or otherwise. The content is experimental and to be used by private persons.
5. The publisher is not liable for damages that are caused or could be caused as a result of being related to the use of the web page or with not being able to consult the web page.
6. The publisher can change or terminate the web page as they see fit and at any given moment, with or without previous notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
7. Except for this disclaimer, the publisher is not liable for known files of third parties linked the web page. Linking does not imply any validation of these files.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its content can constitute a breach of property rights, legislation with regard to privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the term. You are responsible for everything you send from the web page.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny permission to use the web page and/or certain services that are offered on the web page. Moreover, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
10.You shall protect and safeguard the publisher, their employees, representatives, licence holders, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extra-judicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs of legal aid, accountants, etc., that are instigated by third parties as a consequence of or related to your use of the web page, breach of any legal measure whatsoever or the rights of third parties.